TERMS & CONDITIONS, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- In order to ensure your campsite, we require the full amount owed for your stay to be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Your credit card payment will be made thru an online payment system powered by TD Bank.
- Customer Photo ID and Credit Card must present upon check-in, pre authorized $250 security deposit required, released when check-out.
- This reservation is non-refundable. If you choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment.
- CAD5.00 service charge is applied if booking via telephone. Discount coupon/promotion code is not valid via telephone reservation.
- Due to regulations, only 4 individuals will be permitted per site. This includes 2 adults and their children OR 4 adults per site. Furthermore, sleeping tents are not permitted on RV, Cabin, or Bubble Tent Sites. Each tent site can have a maximum of 2 sleeping tents and 1 dining tent.
- RV and Tent sites require a 2-night minimum stay on long weekends or holidays. Bubble tents, Cabins, 2-bedroom Cottage, Trailer Rentals always require a 2-night stay for booking.
Family Summer Camp only available during Monday to Thursday and the price is included 3-night stay. Discount coupon/promotion code is not valid on Family Summer Camp booking.
Family Summer Camp is non-refundable. if you choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment.
- By confirming your reservation, you have subscribe to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe when you receive our newsletter.
CHECK-IN AND SECURITY DEPOSIT
RESERVATION VIA TELEPHONE
NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER SITE
MINIMUM STAY POLICY
FAMILY SUMMER CAMP
CAMPGROUND INFO & POLICIES
SPECIAL RATE DISCOUNTS
- We offer reduced camping rates on weekly, monthly and seasonal basis.
- All campers and visitors must register upon arrival. The registration charge is for one camping unit and one vehicle per site.
- There is a charge for additional vehicles on site or they may be parked in the visitor's parking area at no charge.
- One picnic table per site.
- Persons causing damage to property are responsible for costs incurred for repair or replacement.
- Check-in time is 15:00
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon
- If you wish to extend your stay, please re-register before 10:00 a.m. on your scheduled day of departure. Guests wishing to remain beyond check-out time should obtain approval from the Office.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their children. Please accompany children under 6 years of age to the washrooms. All children must be in their campsites no later than 10:00 p.m., curfew time.
- Friends, visitors and other relatives sharing the site at any time, must pay entrance fee at Registration Office upon arrival. Visitors must leave park before 9:00 p.m.
- 8 mph / 12 Kms
- Disfiguring or cutting trees and bushes (dead or alive) is prohibited.
- Campfires are to be small and contained within the firepit at your site. They must be extinguished before retiring or leaving camp. DO NOT RELOCATE FIRE RINGS, FOR SAFETY REASONS.
- No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed outside your campsite.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 8 ft. at all times and never left unattended. All pet litter must be cleaned up promptly by the owner. Pets are not allowed in the pool, playground, and picnic areas. No pets allowed in any building.
- PLEASE do not leave garbage outside your campsite. Place garbage in plastic bags and bring to dumpsters.
- Pool rules are posted at the pool. There is no lifeguard. Swimming is at your own risk. Pool hours 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (in season).
- Prohibited - except for transportation and operated by a licensed driver and only then upon permission of the Management.
- Mini-bikes, ATVs, golf carts and / or electric toy vehicles are not permitted.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Our water supply is from wells. To conserve water, we do not permit washing of vehicles or trailers in the Park.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Excessive noise is not allowed at any time. NO MUSIC OR LOUD TALKING AFTER 11:00 P.M.
- Rubber donuts are required at these sites. Sewer hoses should go no more than one foot into the sewer lines as it may cause a back-up in the sewer system.
CHECK-IN / OUT TIME
CAR & RV WASHING